WARNING! This blog is offensive. It is for entertainment purposes only. Any persons mentioned on this blog, whether they resemble any person living or dead, are fictional, and are used for educational or entertainment purposes only, because you are too stupid to "get it" without character play.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

El Presento!

At last, the shackles of injustice have been torn from me, and I am again free to explain exactly why you all are insufficient cowards who are too inept to live, let alone enjoy the thrill of keeping it real.

I'd like to take this opportunity to invite the nastiest shit you can come up with, in order to prove that you're nothing, and the worst you have is tepid at best.

At worst, it's boring and trite, and while mumbling through life might swing it for some, this a blog dedicated to freeing the human soul from scavengers like you.

So, yes, the Col. Dr. is back, and you're a fucking asshole. Suck on it, bitches. At least until Google violates my freedom of expression for the 3rd time in a row, anyway.

1 comment:

Viva El Col. Dr.! said...

Yes, I am the greatest, thank you for pointing that out Bobby.

And El Che was a spoiled rich kid who was popularised as using the phrase. In reality, it was a common theme during the holy, sacred, absolutely wonderful Revolution, seeing how "Always keep victory in sight," is an axiom of war.

I know this because I am a great person, and am chock full of knowledge, which is made more powerful by my strong comprehension of both practical context and historical significance.

As I am locked in a death struggle with the enemies of freedom, whiner malevolent homo twenty-somethings who take advantage of my generosity being the most annoying to deal with, keeping sight of victory over all them bitches is of course of utmost importance.

God, I'm fantastic.