WARNING! This blog is offensive. It is for entertainment purposes only. Any persons mentioned on this blog, whether they resemble any person living or dead, are fictional, and are used for educational or entertainment purposes only, because you are too stupid to "get it" without character play.

Monday, July 2, 2007

Why Americans Deserve It

George Bush should have been physically prevented from cooching Scooter Libby's sentence with two shots to the cerebreal cortex, but instead was called "decisive," by the Nazi press.

Bush also deserves death for the London bombings of the past several years, plus the deliberately-amateurish attack on a Scottish airport phone booth. These were American operations designed to keep the bitch English in the war, and unfortunately they've worked.

You should see Daniel Hoffmann-Gill's cute little rant about how the big bad Islamists have struck again, just another dim bulb in a nation of weak lights who can't accept that their "friend" George is a murdering pig.

Funny how it was mad king George who lost the Americas to the nutbars, and dumbfuck George who's come back to haunt England for its criminal negligence.

Lots of funny things about all this, and none moreso than it could all have been avoided by simply telling the United States they were crazy, that Iraq had no WMD (like everyone tried, but gave up on because they smelled money), and there was going to be no multilateral war, no coalition, and go fuck yourself.

Funny, I can't stop laughing.

2 comments:

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

This will be the one and only time I will comment here.

I have no idea where my friend has gone, I've read back over your comments from the past and our mutual support of one another and our previous cases of agreeing to disagree and wonder where that reasonable, articulate, witty individual has gone.

People close to you have emailed me and informed me of your sickness the strains you are going through and the seriousness of your mental health issues, I can only hope that you get better, that you find peace, I sincerely wish that Teo.

Your various nasty blog posts, nasty comments and deeply hurtful statements have long lost their power, frankly there is more going on in my life than you. I would ask you to turn your vitrol to those that deserve it and to focus your energies on getting better.

However, I would ask you to honour whatever friendship we had in the past and to do two things for me. Firstly, stop writing about me in your blog and secondly, enable me to trust you that you will not spam my blog up with comments so that I can remove comment moderation which I only have to deal with your hateful words.

Reply to me via my email or my comments and please think long and hard about my requests to you.

Peace.

Daniel

Viva El Col. Dr.! said...

What the Americans did was mass murder. As they eventually peeled away from feeling bad about it, I remained a single voice which, once reason failed to work, turned to increasingly drastic, then ludicrious protestations.

For whose benefit, however? The world's? Fuck the world, it's a big kid now. For their benefit? Fuck them, I have no time for cowards and deluded murderers.

For the sake of friendship? Friendship equals loyalty, and the only thing which is persistently loyal to me is the suffering which comes by my refusal to either quiet down about the mass murder this war will always constitute, until each and every principal and participant responsible for the killing is dealt with according to just principles.

This will probably be when hell freezes over, but the benefit it mine. For all I lose, I gain eternal rewards for never, ever becoming the fool of killers and thieves.

It is possible that certain aspects in my life amplify, colour or even distort the efficiacy of my expression of uncompromising grasp, but these serve as a sort of psychological contrast dye which only reveal the content of the shit I write to be sincere.

It was Bush's father who drew the line in the sand, and President Jr. who explained people would have to choose which side of it to stand on. I stand on the side that doesn't condone the unprovoked murder of nations, whether by silence or cooperation, where people do not blind themselves to the obvious and lame tricks of the true enemy, and the only side which people who truly believe, by virtue of clean conscience, that whatever is good, whatever is noble, and whatever is honest and decent would insist they suffer the consequences of standing on.

I scorn the petty and shallow rewards of allowing the bastards to get away with it, and bear the castigations and epithets hurled my way with pride.

I am the one who remains honest. I am the one who remains pure. I am the fucking noble one, and my friends are those who are loyal enough to recognise the struggle.